Sunday, March 10, 2013

there's always something good in everything and everyone

One of the things I could never think is happening to me now is to have friends, well to be more special, international friends. I can't really tell they're my real friends, but at least I can consider them to be one of the best people I've met in my life. Few by few, they get to know me, and them as well to me. Seriously, this is kind of like a very typical post, but I can never end my expression of gratitude of meeting awesome people. You see, not everything seem to be that bad at all. Sometimes, those things you think is the worst to happen for the rest of your life will actually turn out of the best.

To these people, you are angles brought from heaven, thank you for welcoming me and my sister whole-heartedly and making me be useful in every way possible. Thank you for the kind presence that I felt like I found a new family; another group of people who will always make me feel that my life feel is more worthy. Thank you for trying your very best to understand us. Let's put it this way, when I love those people around me, I'm more eager to make more fun things which is to be stored in our memory boxes. I know you guys won't be able to read these words right now, maybe some day. Hugs and besos for everyone!

Aupa al grupo de los navegantes, especially los monitores y nuestro cura parroquo. Tambien, el coro del Inmaculada Concepcion de Santurtzi. Bakit ako nag espaƱol? Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment