Thursday, April 18, 2013

Please don't judge

I forgot how fun having friends is. As in yung marami kayo at lahat nagkaka-intindihan ng language. I can't believe I used to say that I can never imagine living in Las Arenas (where lots of Filipino live). Frankly speaking, I'd rather be living in a place where I don't have to greet every person I pretend to know. I don't like misjudgements and I don't want to be judged. I don't want to live a life where I'm afraid to do something just because other people might say this or that. I got contented living in my present address, especially when I get to know a lot more people, of different ages, and of different nationalities. I embraced being a Catholic and I've always loved singing and going to different places (wherever awesome they may take me). I told myself, "why would I live in a place where I have to search for myself again? Search where I belong? And kind of restart." Especially when you are under control of someone until you turn to the right age. I was wrong. It's not really like restart, but go with the flow as they say. I am a girl, one of the people who still do not know where I'm exactly heading, but somehow I know I can see my future.

Okay, I've said too much. All I want to say is that I enjoy being with the barkada of my cousins. Starting on the first day of Nice's cottillion practice. As I've said, people can be very judgemental. Most often, when they see the bad side of one person, all they will ever think is that that who they totally are. I know I am somewhat like that too at times, but as much as possible, I try not to be. It's bad. There might be some things where we can't take off some people like those bad habits (admit it, we all have), but when you look on the bright side and be optimist-prime (haha. I know that's corny), you can see that these kids are a bunch of talented human-beings. I know they're just hidden and shy, but boost them and they might even be on the list of the successful people in the world. If not, at least they will have something where they know they are contented and proud of.

We're just a bunch of young kids, at heart and in mind, still developing to be someone you'd be proud of. Everyone wants to enjoy the life they deserve, right?

Note. I am not taking sides. I am not an angel. I think I just have the roots of a wallflower. I think I see things not everyone sees and this blog is not enough to tell them all. So please don't judge.


Seriously, this blog is a crap. I don't exactly know what am I trying to point out here. Basta, I enjoy the barkada of my cousins kahit na diko pa sila ganon kakilala. Who doesn't like a good laugh, right? I'll try to have a follow up blog soon! :-) Yung mas maayos. haha




No comments:

Post a Comment